To precision clean electronic stampings using an aqueous cleaning machine with a lean manufacturing cellular work station.
How We Solve It
Using a VAR Model, a Vertical Agitation Parts Washer, or a Lean Clean 360-1 Ultrasonic Model, a Lean Clean 360 Parts Washer with a rotating cellular basket washer, a 40 kHz tubular ultrasonic wash, coalescing oil separator, and micron filtration.
- An immersion wash with submerged high pressure spray
- An ultrasonic wash
- An immersion rinse with submerged high pressure spray
- An ultrasonic rinse
- A final fresh rinse
- Finishes with a recirculating hot-air drying cycle
- Eliminates solvent process
- Closed loop wash and rinse cycle, creating less waste
- Ultrasonics allow for a shorter cycle time