To clean fuel filter cages for aircraft engines by removing oil, cut-off chips, dust and dirt, two baskets of parts every eight minutes, 16 baskets per hour with a low profile machine.
- Clean fuel filter cages for aircraft engines
- Remove oil, cut off chips, dust and dirt
- Clean two baskets of parts every eight minutes, 16 baskets per hour
- Design to fit into Lean Manufacturing work cell
How We Solve It
Using a Lean Clean 360-2, a Cellular Rotating Basket Parts Washer washes and rinses parts with immersion and submerged high-pressure spray and finishes with complete dry using recirculating hot-air dryer.
- Wash with immersion and high pressure submerged spray
- Rinse with Immersion and submerged high pressure spray
- Dry with recirculating hot air Super Dryer
This machine achieves a very low Millipore cleaning standard without the need for ultrasonic cleaning while being a low 6’ x 6’ profile.