At Jenfab we don’t just say we can clean your parts better, we can prove it in our state of the art testing lab!
We have the capability to test clean your parts at our Jenfab test lab. We can also do particle count analysis of the soils on your components both before and after test cleaning. A report can be furnished to you with an exact particle count as well as the sizes of debris on your raw and Jenfab cleaned parts down to as small as 10um (micron). Likewise we also have the ability to determine the total molecular weight of the soils on your parts both in the before and after Jenfab has processed cleaned the parts. There is no cost to you for this analysis and to process clean your components. This gives Jenfab the ability to document the parts cleaning capabilities of our equipment and you the reassurance that Jenfab can achieve stringent cleaning requirements.
Soil Analysis, Sample Testing and Documentation of Test Results
Jenfab has a Filtrex Premium Zoom Automated Particle Measurement, Particle Count and Analysis System in our test lab. This system, when used in conjunction with Millipore testing, gives Jenfab the capability to count and measure soil and debris particles as well verify the total molecular weight of soils and debris on samples both before and after test cleaning in the proposed Jenfab Equipment.
The Jenfab Test lab has the ability to:
- Perform a fully automated particle count and sizing for particles as small as 10 micron for soil analysis and to verify cleanliness achievement.
- The ability to perform fiber detection and measurement, and have the capability to have a separate particle and fiber count
- Ability to differentiate between metallic and non-metallic contaminants
- Ability to measure the total molecular weight of the part soils and debris both before and after cleaning.
- ISO compliant analysis and reporting.
- The system incorporates a high resolution digital color camera for documentation along with a detailed report for QC.
- System documentation for certification of calibration for full traceability